Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BLACK ★ ROCK SHOOTER: Anime Pilot!

Finally after months of waiting, the anticipated B★RS anime Pilot is set to be released today SEPT 30.

I first learned about B★RS when I attended a cosplay con where there was this young lady wearing skimpy clothes, a trench coat, and holding an extremely huge gun. It was interesting when they had her pose next to HARD GAY php. Hehe..



And so I looked it up and found this really addictive song that started it all.



This was the first 3D PV voiced by vocaloid Miku Hatsune.

Now it was announced that an official anime was on the way. I couldn't help myself. The teasers were more than enough to get me excited. Here are some screen shots.

Seems like we'll get a treat on her mysterious origin..
B★RS 2

...and cool fight scenes...

B★RS 1

...and b-b-bondage?!

Hehe.. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully someone uploads a copy for torrent today. I'll even go for raws. Someone out there, please....

Is this the first time you heard about B★RS?
Did you like the video?
What do you think of her?

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE