Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Early X-mas bonus..

Earlier today we recieved a memo from the higher-ups that the 13th month pay would be given to us a bit earlier then scheduled. The memo goes like:

"Due to the damages inflicted by Typhoon Ondoy on our Cainta and Novaliches communities, we are making an early payment of the earned portion of your 13th month bonus. If your assigned work location is Cainta or Novaliches, you will recieve the earned portion (Jan-Sept) of your 13th month bonus through a special payroll run on Wednesday..."

I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing..

It's great that I'm going to get my bonus early (More money before my BDAY) but it's sad knowing I'll be getting this cash because of a storm that destroyed the lives of hundreds of people..

It's not for me anyway, some of my colleagues affected by the flood need all the help they can get. As I'm writing this they're actually waiting for me because i promised to help them get a "CALAMATY LOAN". I never even knew there was such a thing. Gotta leave now.. c'ya.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE