Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Selling Real Estate... Whoa Boy!

As anyone at work would know, I'm not the best seller around. Sometimes I don't even get to make a sale. But there comes a time when you have to realize that the only way to financial freedom is to be a better seller. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series may not be the BEST WRITTEN books but they're definitely the BEST SELLING books. Willie Revillame's personality and reputation (even his singing) may not be the best, but he sells himself to the crowd better than anyone else that's why he has such a large paycheck. Dell Computers may not be the best computers around (as anyone at my workplace would know) but the way Dell sells it's computers are the best in the US, even I will admit to that.

So now I've finally decided to start selling. Selling Real Estate seems like a great idea since I'm not really good with selling things people don't need. Everyone needs a home. A place to live. A quite peaceful place to retire or raise kids. I sure would like to have one. 

So if you're looking for a new home or a rental property you would like to invest in. Give me call. I might just have the perfect home you're looking for. I might even be able to help you find a way to afford it! 
Like boss Jed always says, "Don't be shy!" 

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE