Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

and now I'm a bum...

I know it's weird and some people might get mad at me if they find out, but I realized my dream is to bum around at home. Really! The truth is embarrassing though and I'm glad not a lot of people I know read this blog anymore. Which I realize is a good thing!

Finding out I had ulcer finally gave me enough reason for my wife to let me quit my present job, in which I was supposed to be regularized this week. She wasn't too happy about it, but my ulcer is causing me a great deal of pain whenever I travel, I have no choice but to stay at home. I guess now I have all the time in the world to start a home-based work or business. My wife seems to be okay with working now even if it's only a quarter of what I earn in my previous job, I guess it would do. Meanwhile I'm reviving some blogs and still working on that adsense.

To my old workmates, I know you don't know I have a blog like this and you all only see me in facebook, but thanks for making my short stay at Stream some of the best months I've had working in the callcenter. Sana nag-enjoy kayo sa EK! Senxia na di talaga ako maka byahe eh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How ironic. My ulcer's gone, now you got it. Working at home seems to be the best idea. How's that going for you?

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE