Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work @ Home: Epic fail

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison
Working a home was tough. 12 hour shifts and phone time almost killed me. I also realized work is boring if you don't have workmates to talk to. No taxes yeah, but no benefits and 13th month pay either. I guess I couldn't keep working with those kinds of conditions.

I guess it's back to the call center industry for me. Where my colleagues are college graduates, with PRC licences, registered nurses, guys with Masters Degrees, and graduates from Ateneo, PUP, and La Salle. It still amazes me how degree holders like them have the same job as me, a college drop-out. Hehe! Anyway they're fun people. And you can never realize what you took for granted until you've experienced worse things.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE