Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stuck in the past.

i'm the kind guy finds interest in things before or after it's no longer a trendy. Once it's in style I cease liking it. I've been like this with almost everything since i could rember. Right now i'm into Final Fantasy VIII. Yeah, yeah, i know.. that game was like 10 years ago, but i got my self a copy of the PC version and i couldn't stop playing it. Maybe it's because i haven't tried playing some of the newest games (except maybe for TEKKEN 6) but perhaps i feel somehow stuck in the past.. I feel like i had a lot of unfinished bussiness back in highschool. A lot of things i regret having done, or not doing. Final Fantasy 8 is just one of them.. But eversince i met my wife felt like i started accomplishing most of them. I feel almost whole, not fully, but almost. Maybe a after some time i could finish all those unfinished bussiness.. then i'd be able to move on.. then i'd be complete.. (from A to Zinc, centrum??)

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE