Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spare time huh... now what?

Finally, a vacation! I've been filing a vacation leave for 3 months now and relieved to be on leave for a week. although i was hoping for it to be the first week of April but a week's paid leave is still a week's paid leave.... ok so now what am I going to do? I have no idea! Just kept filing vacation leaves out of spite. The company didn't approve my vacation leaves last newyear so i just kept pushing and pushing until... so now what the heck am I supposed to do on leave? Smallville, Heroes, and Anime marathon doesn't sound too apealing anymore. I can't even go on a spending spree because of an upcomming event this april. Hmm... This is tougher than i thought... Hmm..

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE