Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Managing Websites

I've always thought that earning money on the web was really cool. I've known people at work who maintain their own website and so I thought i'd try my hand on it. I've been at it for a few weeks now and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. First you've got to get web hosting and a Domain name. Then there's the planning of the content of the website and maintainance and frequently updating. Then you've got to get some ads to post on your site so you can earn some money. Phew...! I woner if this line of work suits me or not. Planning seems to be the hardest part. I tried skipping it and it didn't turn out too well. People who learn this on their own sure are talented or just have a lot time in their hands. There's just so much to learn! HTML, CSS, FLASH, PHP, SQL, and so sooo much more! I almost want to give up, but i'm kinda enjoying myself. Reading source codes on my free time makes me sound more geeky-er than I already am. hehe.. I'll post my sites here once I have have them just the way I like them.

Do you have your own website? Please e-mail me at krusnick_05@yahoo.com and share tips. Thanks. :)

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE