Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 2009 update.

I was suprised when I saw my last post was way back in APRIL. Didn't notice I've been off the radar that long. So much has happened in the past few months. Had my wife enrolled to college, we decided move to a new apartment and have my wife's mom live with us, dozens of guys i knew well have resigned doubling my work load (ugh..), and been to 2 anime/cosplay
conventions (oh yeah!). Been really busy lately. I've upgraded my broadband connection from 512kbs to 1Mbps giving me more time for blogging, downloading anime episode and sound tracks, online gaming, and learning whole sorts of stuff. Also for the sake of building raport with customers at work i've decide to start a new BLOG mbl4starters.blogspot.com in an attempt to learn more of Major League Baseball. I'm planning to add more blogs. I've been really impressed and insipred by http://www.alodiagosiengfiao.com/ and http://www.dannychoo.com/ this guy is awesome. Ofcourse i'm not as cool as these people, I don't even write as cool as they do, but I like writing my thoughts and experiences. So let's see how long i can keep it up this season. Gambatte yo!

1 comment:

☣LinnĂ©a☣ said...

The anime looks promising. The cosplay... should be the worst piece of prop job I've ever seen. Amateur probably. And obviously she should pick another anime to do. That anime body build just doesn't fit her. What's the last cosplay you've been on? This must be a few months back, I've seen this cosplayer. Are you going to the Mangaholix event? BTW, Still playing safe, are we? I have to comment while you can just post away. How unfair is that?

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE