Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I hate Eclipse...

I'm already on the 3rd book of the Twilight novels. I'm hating it right now.. The second book was fun. My most favorite Bella quote was when she said "Bite me!" to Alice because of her eagerness to become a vampire. Hahaha! that got me laughing for hours. But now I just read my most hated Bella Quote. Something she said that makes me really, really furious. I hate is so much that I just want to stop reading this crappy part and just hope Jacob dies in the battle with the newborns. The part where Jacob manipulates Bella to saying “Will you kiss me, Jacob?”,
“Kiss me, Jacob. Kiss me, and then come back.” Bah! The sly, tricky son of a b*t**! I hope you rot in hell! Bwahaha! Die Jacob! Sigh... But i guess i'll just have to endure the pain to find out what happens really next to that idiot Bella. I do wish Jacob just dies, that'll be my happy ending. Hehehe.. No offense to you Jacob fans out there.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE