Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I miss going to work... (plastic!) hehe..

I haven't been absent from work for a very long time. I kinda got used to it, actually. So getting sick missing work for 3 days made me feel kinda bad. Was it my fault I got skipped meals? Was it my fault that I drink water directly from the tap? Was it my fault I take cold baths in the middle of the night? Was it my fault that I ate beef stew from questionable origin? Was it? Was it?! I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but the last three days was probably not the best way to start off the year. I was vomiting, having LBM, and abdominal pain which hurt so much and made me wish that I could just rip my insides.
I'm fine now. Thanks to the people who visited and donated relief goods like diatabs and such. hehe..
Staying idle at home for 3 days made me realize how busy I've been. It felt great. It wasn't just a physical healing, I was also an emotional, spiritual, holistic recovery. But I still missed work a bit... Just a bit.. Afterall there's a great feeling that comes after you fix a customer's Bluescreen of Death issue and the customer's hearty thanks that comes after you saved all the family photos they've taken last christmas. Aww...
So did I miss going to work? Hmmm... For that reason, maybe just a bit.. Ehehe.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE