Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's the best way to blog?

I'm currently working on several blog sites right now. Blogspot, Wordpress, and now Tumblr.. having no background in digital design and web churvah, I'd have to rely on existing templates and themes.
I'm more familiar with Blogspot since I've been using it for a long time and have created and maintained blogs for other people using blogspot.
Wordpress seems to be more popular with other bloggers and I've heard of it's flexibility but I have no idea how that's done. I only keep one because it gets throught the office firewall. Hehehe..
Now I'm experimenting with Tumblr.. I only started today and I can see it's goinf to be fun playing with it. My internet connection at home sucks. 2mbps feels like working on a pentium I compared to the office's whopping 6mbps.
So, how can I make tumblr look a bit like my blogspot account. vdcaluya.blogspot.com with a sidebar for links and widgets? Any tips for an amateur newbie?

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE