Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CCT- Cleared, PST- Goodluck

After the most interesting Communications and Culture Training I had last week with my final score at 96%(don't tell anyone), We're now at Product Specific Training. And for an account that just came up in recent years there are so much to learn. 2 weeks is probably not enough time to know it all. We'll probably end up like most accounts, learning as we go on the floor. Convergys stands as the #4 out of 20 vendors for the AT&T U-Verse account. Because of that we'd like to maintain this standing and learn as much as we can, but there's the dreaded Berlitz Language Assessment test we had yesterday. This test is mostly based on luck because as they say, even good speakers can fail depending on the assessor of the test. The test is composed of conversational interview for 15 minutes and so if we fail we might have to go to another account. Macy's perhaps. But that's it. For the most part if I pass this information overload of a training, and pass transition then I'll have to maintain scores for a few months to get regular status then it'll be smooth sailing from there on. I hope to save enough money to pay off my debt and setup a business before I get tired or fired from Convergys. My transcript is another issue. So Goodluck to me and to my wavemates!

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE