Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Easier said than done...

After getting married a whole new world opened up to me not just as a married guy but also as a provider. Being the bread winner isn't as easy as being single and only fending for yourself. When you have kids you realize that sometimes you'd sacrifice even the most simplest pleasures that you have (like anime) just so you could put food on the table.
The second thing that makes it more challenging is that when your life partner doesn't earn as much as you do. Things would've been easier if that were the case but now matter what effort I do, getting her to that level is just sooo... tough.
I have to admit I think I bit off more than I can chew when I chose the college-drop-out-business-man route. This is just way over my league but I guess it's too late to back out. I opened pandora's box and let all hell broke loose.
The last time I've done something like this was when I started college hoping to be a brain surgeon. I got out of that easily by shifting courses but now that I'm married and have 2 kids and turning 27 at the end of the year, I guess there's no turning back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mahirap saken ang ganitong sitwasyon.di ko nman gusto na sya lang ay may work sa ming family.mahirap dahil hindi lang nman sya ang nagsasacrifie.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE