Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Lost Symbol

So, i finally got myself a copy of THE LOST SYMBOL, Dan Browns latest book. Like his first two books I'm enjoying every bit of it. Hehe.. I've only ready 22 pages so far but I'm only proud to have a copy. One of the best quotes I've read so far was when Robert Langdon was speaking if front of his class about masons and cults and stuff and he had this to say about his "cult":

“Don’t tell anyone, but on the pagan day
of the sun god Ra, I kneel at the foot of an ancient instrument of torture and consume ritualistic symbols of
blood and flesh.”

The class looked horrified.

“And if any of you care to join me, come to the Harvard chapel on Sunday, kneel beneath
the crucifix, and take Holy Communion.”

Whahahahaha! That was so much fun! I've only read a few pages but I'm already loving it. Will probably blog more about this soon.
>_<;

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE