Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

New moon

Last monday I watched New Moon with my wife. I wasn't expecting much from it, it's good thing I didn't. Like most of books that I've read that gets turned into a movie, New Moon wasn't any different. The movie lacked excitement and drama. So why did I still watch it? Well being a twilight fan, I couldn't not watch it even thought I knew it wouldn't be very nice.

The last parts of the movie was nice though when Jacob and Edward meet again, this time as a Vampire and a Quileute Werewolf. It was nice that they've added that part and that they ended the movie with "Marry Me." Oops.. Sori for the spoiler, if ever that was one.

For me the movie was just so-so. For my wife, the movie was awesome. It turns out that NEW MOON is one of the most talked about movie for college girls these days. She was proud to be one of the first in her class to get to watch it.

SM fairview had 5 Cinemas dedicated to NEW MOON and it's one time viewing only. We got to watch the earliest slot and there wasn't that much people at all. Probably just a dozen or so. But after the movie on our way out, the people in-line outside reminded me of the last weeks of registration for the COMELEC. I was like, "WOW!" All this for NEW MOON? And on a monday morning?!

So what did of think of the movie? Any violent reactions?. All this for NEW MOON? And on a monday morning?!

So what did of think of the movie? Any violent reactions?

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE