Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog ko to!

While unwinding and playing billiards during my lunch break today, I was also brainstorming on how to make more money online through blogging. 2 things occurred to me. First, I realized how rusty I've become at billiards, secondly, I thought about my "Vladimir Caluya" blog. I've been putting a lot of rubbish in it for the sake of SEO and traffic that I almost forgot why I started blogging in the first place. The reason I setup this blog to begin with was to write stuff about myself an my thoughts on certain issues that matter to me. So yes, this is supposed to be a self centered blog featuring Vladimir Caluya and the stuff that goes on around him. So today I started cleaning up the mess I've made the past week. I know this will decrease the people who visit my site but who cares. This is my  blog. I don't even care to write in English anymore. Basta blog ko to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you all? I made this topic here to make to you all an idead to make cash on the internet nice and easy!
Get paid to click!!
Just register the links down and start making money now on http://www.ptcsense.com/index.php?ref=reidopoker !
stay well

Anonymous said...

drereeNeoth
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/circulatory-problems]circulatory problems[/url]
Eleskbleast

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE