Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thinking of Woking at home

I'm seriously thinking about giving up my Job and doing work at home. More specifically, making money online. I have experience with that it's just that since I'm only doing it part time, I'm not really earning enough. I've been doing a lot of research, but I'm still not satisfied with the pace it's going. I'm learning too slow, and there's just too much to learn. Here are the options I've found out so far:

1.) A paypal account is a must.
2.) PTC - Pay to click. Where you get paid by clinking on site and viewing it for a few seconds. Although the earnings with this strategy are really small.
3.) Selling stuff online like e-bay. But you'll need actually stuff for that. I don't own much stuff right now.
4.) Monetizing from blogs using affiliates and ads. That takes a few months to build up though.
5.) Skype is also a must for the next options.
6.) Teaching online and tutorials. But you'll need a degree for that, and most of them only want female tutors. How discriminating.
7.) Virtual assistants. This is something I have to look into. I don't know much about it yet so I guess have to do my research.

The point is, if I can do all this at home and earn more than what I actually earn on my job now, it's worth a shot, right? The time you put on to learn all these varies. Some people takes years for them to make an actual living online. Some people learn it immediately by attending expensive seminars. I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend a couple of thousand pesos for a career change. I've been researching how to earn money online for 4 months now, but I'm still not earning enough.

What do you suggest?

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE