Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Addicted to Weeds... and Zombies!


It started out of curiosity but then the craving started and now I can't stop.

Yes, I confess I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Plants Versus Zombies.

I can't get any work done because of this. Every time I try to get on my computer and try doing some work I can't help but play the game. I start with saying I'll just play one game. Then after 1 game I day I'll just play for 30 minutes. Then after 30 minutes I say I'll just play one more game. An hour and a half later I'm still playing the darn thing! If my earnings for this month goes down I'll definitely uninstall this game... or not. Arggghh!

Are there any Plants Versus Zombies addicts out there? Please help me overcome this addiction.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE