Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 ways to get 1000 pageviews per day.

Goal for the month: 1000 pageviews per day.

Aside from my brother's Otaku Life Blog, I'm also working on other blogs. My goal this month is get any, or if possible, all of those blogs to reach 1000 page views per day.

What I'm doing:

Social Networks
I just learned recently how friendster, facebook, myspace, and twitter could be powerful tools to gaining blog traffic. We'll see how that goes. I'm often busy with work and I'm still recovering from my Pneumonia. My regular job is killing me.

Blog Commenting
By putting comments to dozens of blogs and adding links of the blogs I'm working on, This is a strategy that worked well with my most profitable blog. So although the other blogs are about different niches, i hope it will have the same effect when it comes to blog traffic.

Offline Campaign
Most people I know are not blogger, just regular people who check their email and read the news everyday on they're computer. So I ask then if I could put some of my blogs as their secondary homepage which will bring in Direct traffic to my blogs. Ofcourse I only recommend the blogs that they like and those that interest them.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE