Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DELL: The end draws near...

It's September already! Yes, the "-ber" months are upon us. And it seems somewhat appropriate that it's a rainy day today. As if in sync with the gloomy season, we were informed that Teletech won't be able to assimilate all of the Dell agent. They can take some in, but not all...So some people will be shoved to Verizon while those left will be left floating... They'll still be Teletech employees but NO WORK.. NO PAY... That actually sounds interesting. I've never been employed to a company that considers you an employee even if you're not working. That's cool. honestly several people I've talked to seem to be considering this option.
Me, I've started submitting Resumes to several companies just in case I become one of the floating (dead bodies? Haha!)
I made a really interesting resume whose layout I copied from a certain website. I'll post about it soon. I'll probably even make a blog about it.
So there, I guess if I'm one of the unfortunate dead bodies I'll have more time to blog and get my Adsense back! Hay naku!

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE