Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Losing Dell and Google at the same month!

Gee, when it rains it pours. Things like this just happen. One day it's same old boring thing, the next  day you'll get news that your account is being closed because of uncontrollable reasons. Geez!

Dell, for which I've worked for for the last 3 years, has finally decided not to renew it's contract with Teletech. Just like Kodak and Chase before, Dell will just be another memory for Teletech, Novaliches. R.I.P. DELL.

So what will become of the 130 something employees working for Dell. Well, Teletech has acquired a new account, T-mobile and will have job openings for more than 300 positions that will be available. We are asked to choose which account we'd prefer and then take qualifying exams and training for that account so that Teletech can assimilate us. This was terrible news for some but most of us actually look forward to this since we were all planning to resign anyway. Why not just move to a different account and enjoy the same pay and benefits like we had before?

My first choice is a Broadband/DSL account that caters to Australia. I think it'll be tough since I'm not so used to hearing the Australian accent. I chose it anyway since it was the morning shift because Australia is almost the same timezone in the Philippines. After 3 years of being a vampire, I've longed to sleep like a human again. So that's that.

As if a practical joke of fate, my Adsense account was suspended indefinitely for vague reasons! Geez, and I was scheduled to receive payment next month. So much for that. Now I have to start from scratch and work double to pay my debts.

They say you learn more from your failures than your successes. I guess I haven't been failing enough that's why I'm not yet very successful!

Last night was also my Mother-in-law's birthday. My mom gave her a nice water heater. I feel bad I couldn't give her anything though since I'm in a tight financial crunch right now.

So here's to a new start! Gambatte!

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE