Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rain: Live in Manila

Rain is the few Korean artist that I know... Actually he's probably the only one. And he's coming to Manila! omigosh! Nah!  I'm not really a Rain fan. It's funny but I don't know any of the guy's song at all. I just know him from full house and that Ninja movie that I didn't get to watch either. But still I actually admire him. I guess it's because I heard his story of how he was rejected in auditions repeatedly when he was first starting out in his career because he wasn't good-looking enough. (Geesh!) and he never gave up though.  Look him now. One of Korea's biggest artist. Very inspiring success story. So it's nice that he's coming to Manila.

Details from http://www.mukamo.com/

Korean Singer Rain (Bi Rain) will be having a concert in Manila, Philippines on Sept. 11, 2010.

It will be held at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, 8PM with guest artist quintet boy band MBLAQ (Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality). Ticket prices range from 4500 pesos to 500 pesos and are available at SM Cinema Ticketbooths (02) 470-2222 and Ticketworld Reservations (02) 891-9999.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE