Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Facebook and twitter

   Everyone has a facebook account, and twitter is becoming an essential for serious bloggers. So I have no choice but to join the borg collective. I recently started out my facebook and twitter acount. I've been having doubts wether to get involved in facebook and twitter. I've never been the type to do things that are popular. So now I've finally got my Facebook account and Twitter. But on my first day I get this message.
So I'm off to a great start I suppose.

   My facebook is also attracting relatives and and old friends as well. I'm having a bit of a problem with   navigating through the site but I'm sure I'll get a hang on it sooner or later. So just feel free to invite me to facebook and  your twitter if you have one. Hehehe!

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE