Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Percy Jackson: Clash of the Teen Titans



We were supposed to watch Alice in Wonderland, but then my wife and I were debating wether to watch a cheezy John Lloyd movie, or a Disney's Alice in 3D land. I don't know where our argument lead to but we ended up watching Percy Jackson. I wasn't too excited about it at first. I thought it'll be another cheap movie. But whoa, was I so wrong.

The movie was an exciting adventure. And since I was a fan of greek and roman mythology myself the plot of the movie did not disappoint me at all. Aside from being a mythology fan I was also a James Bond fan, so having Pierce Brosnan in the movie (I had no idea he would be in it) was more than a plus!

Overall Percy Jackson is one of the best I've seen this year. The humor, the adventure, and the concept of teenage demigods in modern times is a great combination. People might hate me for saying this, but I thought that Percy Jackson is way, way better than any Potter movie I've seen.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE