Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

I wish I could write like this

The following is an excerpt from a blog of a friend. Although she decided to take on a different career, I'm still big fan of her writing. I wish I could write like this..

FROM: http://thespacebetweentwoboxes.blogspot.com/

"At first I thought, okay this is really wrong. How can you categorize or schedule the elements of grief? How can you even name the elements of grief? It's different for everyone. But then the good Wikipedia article on Ross stated that these stages can actually happen in any order. It makes sense."

"Some of us are strong enough to accept reality as soon as loss looms its miserable head, but also fickle enough to wake up the next morning and wish that everything was just a nightmare. Some of us bargain first--would you stay if I changed? or just give me time and I'll figure things out."

"I'm tired of watching the movies of my age. I'm tired of the stereotypical storylines. These movies today, they bank on either special effects or on the hype, and I'm just thirsty for some really good and un-"Hollywoodized" movies.
So I figured I'd take a look back and check out the movie "greats"-- before we became a "look-at-me" society, before we got too hooked up on the leading lady's figure, before film makers cared too much about their target audiences."

Sigh... someday my blog posts will magically become that good! Hehehe!

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE