Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Training and Valentines

Mouse Hunt's way of saying Happy Valentines
Training
So I've done nothing this past month but to focus on HP training and do a bit of mouse hunting on the side. Those new HP printers should never be underestimated.

Valentines
Every time I make sure to give flowers to my wife during this date of the year. Unfortunately due to my schedule I'm not sure where I can buy flowers.

Percy Jackson
As a diversion I decided to catch up on the Percy Jackson book series. The movie was fun, so I thought the books would be better and I wasn't mistaken. I just finished the fourth one this morning and I can't wait the read the last one when I get home. The author sure knows how to make cliffhanger endings.

Mousehunt
I got both my brother playing Mouse Hunt, which was a surprise because I thought they'd get bored with it easily. They loved playing it so much they kept bugging me for tips on items and trap setups. I love it when me and my bros. love the same game. It's a brother bonding thing.

Anyway, time to start the last week of training. It's make or break. You get terminated if you don't pass. So just in case I'll have my resume updated and printed first thing tomorrow.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE