Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Beating Cashflow 101

So it's been a year since I started on y journey to financial know-how and finally I found a way to beat Robert Kiyosaki's cashflow 101. I never thought I'd ever understand terms like ROI, and the benefits of starting with small deals and going through with bigger deals. I guess Bo Sanchez and Trace Trajano's blogs were helpful with this as well.  Anyway here's what I found out. The first thing to beat the game is to get yourself out of the rat race. Choosing small real estate deals or businesses. then selling the property to get yourself into bigger deals with bigger cash flow.
I know it sounds easy but it took me a year to figure that one out. geez!

1 comment:

sean said...

I just started playing today. Its addictive and frustrating at the same time...

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE