Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monopoly

On my quest to getting more business sense I've started playing Monopoly. A game that somehow has been an inspiration of a lot of success coaches that I've read about. So I started playing the game just recently on the new laptop that my Dad gave me. (Thanks Dad)


It's an easy enough game to play especially after the books I've read about real estate and playing cashflow 101 it's a really nice game, and an addictive one at that.
The objective of the game is to acquire properties of a single color set. When you do it's called a MONOPOLY then that's when you can build your houses and hotels. Acquiring property at the right side of the board seems to be the most profitable.
I've learned a lot with playing this game. I realized I need the stable income that I get whenever a make a complete cycle in the board. I also realize how critical dealing with other people is to success. And how important to save some money to get the good stuff and not squander it on non-profitable acquisitions. And when you're in jail, the only income you can rely on is your rental property.  I love this game already. I can't wait to buy  the real thing which would probably be after a year or two till I find someone else to play it with. Monopoly isn't quiete a popular game in the Philiipines but hey, you never know.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE