Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Every New Year I get sentimental and instead of making a resolution like most folks I like looking back in the past year and think of things I could've done better and be proud of stuff I did right. 

ON BLOGGING
I went through my blog for last year and I'm surprised how very few my entries were. Actually I've been busy with other blogs and the passion dwindled down when my Adsense got suspended so I guess that's to be expected. It's still my dream to be a professional web publisher so I'll keep blogging!
I guess if I had a new year's resolution it would be to make this blog active even without adsense. That sounds great!

ON FAMILY
I'm proud to say that my family is still intact and even through all those trials and tribulations. My married life seems to get better as time passes. It just amazes me. 

ON FAILURES
I've been a guy who gets discouraged easily. But this past year I've been getting a hang of it. I lost my 3 year job, I'm buried in debt, I'm earning a monthly income, and I'm not getting any thinner. Sigh....
I see a great 2011 that'll change all that.

ON LEARNING
Reading previous posts I've realized how much I learned the past year. Especially when in comes to business and blogging. I've also attended several seminars and followed a lot of great blogs. I'm surprised when I realized that a year ago I didn't know all these stuff to begin with. 

ON FRIENDSHIP
This is probably the year when I made a whole lot of friends after leaving Teletech. I've been secluding myself especially after I got married. The change was all too sudden for me and I had a hard time coping, but 2010 changed all that. Leaving Teletech might even be a blessing. 

ON WORK
I'm working at SM north now and get to travel farther that I had with my previous jobs. I would've preferred Ayala or Makati, but I guess SM north would do for now. Although I do miss earning a 5 figure income every pay day, I'm enjoying my stay at Stream so far. Let's see how far this gets me. 

ON SUCCESS
I guess since my past successes was rendered useless by my failures I don't think about them much, but having earned $100 per month for a few months was a kind of achievement for me. Also getting hired at Stream especially when I realized how many people can't get into a callcenter job even though they finished several big time courses in College. 

ON A CERTAIN PAPURR FELINE
I wonder what happened to her. I still think about her sometimes and can't seem to find her tumblr blog nowadays. I'm happy for her accomplishments and I know that she's had a bigger year than I had. Gambatte Pappur-chan!

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE