Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Clear - HP transition

Today we start training for HP. I'm still with Stream North Edsa by the way. They're just moving us to a new account. I've already said my farewell to old team mates and account mates.

The sad part is that we have 1 month of technical support training but if we fail the training there is a possibility that we will be terminated.

Why us?
Nobody can give us a solid explanation. The most honest answer I've gotten so far is that Clear is overstaffed and that they need to get rid of 10 people and they will revert back to the 12 hour shifts instead of 24. Hahaha!
It's true y'know. Personally I only get to take calls half of the day. Most of the time I just read my email and chat with idle people like me. So I guess it's the best decision for Stream at this time.

The good thing
Atleast it's 1 month of training again and possibility of getting a website running for revenue and commisions on sales. Hehehe! Good luck to that then.

No comments:

Bloggers.com

Bloggers.com - Meet Millions Bloggers

XPS RESOURCE